October 22, 2009

101 days: Another Miracle Baby :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

Owen's Papa and I went to DePauw together. When he contacted me about meeting his beautiful wife and sweet baby boy, I couldn't wait to meet them. Owen was in the NICU for 101 days after being airlifted from Bloomington to Indy. He's now a healthy and happy baby. Yes, another miracle in my opinion. I love hearing these stories, plus it also makes me stop and realize what a miracle my own children are...even when they're two :o)

After a few good burps, Owen totally started posing for me. Here are a few of my favorites. His eyes are so clear!

Thanks for coming to Indy and spending time with me!


Yummy fingers :o)


Owen was a bit concerned about the camera at first


But then he warmed up after a few baby tricks I had up my sleeve...


And then he really fell in love with me ;o)


Fav. I love the way he's looking at the camera.


Another fav. Owen loved Daddy's scruff.

2 comments:

  1. These photos came out so well, Kiera! I can't wait until we can work with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! He's so lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!