October 28, 2009

Bellies Galore! :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

You're going to want to sit down for this post. Below are two amazing mamas! I love doing before/after pictures! Here are two couples that are anxiously awaiting their "after" pictures! I can't wait to meet these little ones! I now have a new belly/baby sessions available, please contact me for more information :o)

Boy number 3 for one of the most amazing couples I have the privilege of knowing :o) I can't even talk about them without writing pages of who they are and how their hearts overflow...please enjoy...

Favorite!



I love love love this native New York couple. This was my first time meeting them, but I felt like part of the family by the end of the session. I think you can just feel the love from them (plus they're super sexy!). They are waiting to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl! I'm so excited for them!


































4 comments:

  1. Kiera-
    These are great! Almost makes me want another one...oh...I don't look like those ladies! Never mind!
    Laurie Kimmel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Krisha was having a
    3rd...boy she looks JUST like she did in college!! Beautiful pictures, wish I looked that way when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kiera. You are amazing. I've been stalking your blog for a while now and decided to come clean. You are so talented and such an inspiration. I'm actually starting a photography business and Ted and I credit you for that dream because of the person you are and the way you made our wedding ridiculously awesome. I think you're great. And sorry for being the most delinquent client ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls rock! Amy, if you need anything, let me know. I think you would be AN AWESOME photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!