October 28, 2009

Jessica and Dave are Married!:: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Mindy and I had a blast getting to know this bridal party. They were awesome...especially while we made them take almost ALL their pictures outside. It was worth it ladies :o)

Jessica and Dave picked a typical October-ish Indiana day to get married. Cool, yet, warm with a bit of rain and complete sunshine (yup, that's Indiana for ya!). However, their wedding was anything but typical. All of the vendors I worked with were so wonderful that all of Jess and Dave's details were delivered as they (meaning Jessica :o) envisioned. Marie from FCCI had everything perfectly planned out. I think this is the first time we had extra time on our hands as photographers. I think that says so much about the coordinators! The videographers were great, and Mike, from MGS DJs, kept the party going all night. The overflow of roses from Julie's Flowers at Geist were spectacular! I must say that one of my favorite parts of the evening was the "candy bar" which was pure Jess and Dave :o) Too bad we didn't get any gummy bears Dave!

Jess and Dave, thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We hope your honeymoon was phenomenal! Now...some of my favorite pics with a slideshow at the bottom. Enjoy!


At first I just loved the way Jess was looking in the mirror, but then I saw the flower girl looking up at her...perfect.





Classic Kiera picture with a "boy in the background" twist :o)

This should be an album cover to something!



I love it when the groomsmen make the groom laugh. I'm sure it was something completely appropriate as well :o)



Oh, did I mention there was a marathon going on at Fort Ben that day? Um yeah, did I mention that the candy bar was my favorite? Moving on...people kept honking at us the whole time we were outside.



I know my photographer friends out there are laughing right now. There's usually always one groomsmen who supports this looks, but this day I had three outstanding gentlemen ;o)



Are you kidding me with this tree! I LOVE fall!


I always bring fans with me to weddings...he he he...the wind kicked in just at the right time!



Jess and Dave had the best intro I've seen in a while. Robot anyone?


...and a beautiful first dance!



Here's a slideshow of your awesome day. Just hit the play button in the bottom left :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!