October 9, 2009

The King Family :: Indianapolis Family Photographer

I met this sweet family a couple of years ago. The newest addition was still a bun in the oven then :o) Now she's two...ahhh...what a "special" age. I can say this because Mama and I compared notes during our session. My two year old's favorite word is now "no" with a dinosaur-like accent. Super fun. Thank goodness for awesome older sisters!!!

One of the reasons I love on-site photography is that kiddies are comfortable in their own environment and we can try out new locations and take as many breaks as we need to along the way. Sometimes I get juice boxes and fruities too :o)

Here are some of my favs from our session. Thanks for being amazing!



I heart eyelashes!




Fav




I could live in this room. It was so much fun. She couldn't wait to show me around.




This is what she did when we asked her to smile at the camera. She's about 4 inches away from me. Love it :o)




Another fav






The joy of sisters...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!