October 20, 2009

Austin the Great :: Indianapolis Senior Picture Photographer

Watch out ladies, there is some major hotness ahead...and chilvary...and coolness...and...I could go on. Austin is amazing. He reminds me of that sweet unassuming skater dude in high school that everyone loves. He offered to carry my bag, and took care of his mom during our chilly session. Plus he's an awesome skater. Below are just a few of my favorites...I shared a lot of trick pics...because they're sweet! Thanks for hanging with me Austin.


This is a pic in front of Kyle Ragsdale's fence. Super fun!





It was so dark in this building, but so worth it. Love the following pics. Thanks to Kyle for the idea!







Okay, this was the creepest elevator in the entire world...kudos to Austin for going in it!



Love this one!























I found this location while driving around the other day. I think it's a perfect background for Austin's personality.







This one is just for fun. he he he.





Fav.
These are Austin's late Father's dog tags.

2 comments:

  1. Kiera, Austin is my youngest brother. The pictures you took of him are amazing. Thanks so much. The dog tags are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I'm so happy that you love them. Your family is amazing. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!