October 9, 2009

2 Cuties at the Farm :: Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I LOVE this family. It started with their wedding and now I get to photograph their family! These girls are just too much. Darling, darling, darling. We met up at Stony Creek Farms in Noblesville. The weather was perfect and the girls were photogenic! Needless to say, I was happy :o) I seriously think that they could both model!

Here are some of my favorites. It was so great catching up with you guys! Keep me posted on the job!



These eyes are just too much!









Are you kidding me with that tooth!







Fav Total Daddy pic...



Pretty ladies



Little Miss Gymnast!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!