October 28, 2009

Logan The Great :: Red Chair Rue Senior Photography

I don't even know where to start with Logan. I had the opportunity to visit Hicksville, Ohio last weekend and that is where I took Logan's pictures. Logan is an amazing athlete. I even got to see his game tapes the night of his away game. We listened to it live at a friends house and the only thing the announcers kept saying was "Logan, Logan, Logan". Not only is he a stellar football player but he is also a stellar young man. I somehow seem to only take pictures of these stand up seniors and it makes me excited to see how my own children will turn out one day :o)

I had so much fun going around the beautiful village of Hicksville (more on that soon). Here a just a few of my favorites. They were hard to narrow down!

PS I get to see Logan again this weekend at his sister, Kelli's wedding!

















Enjoy the road you're on



3 comments:

  1. These are awesome -- I didn't know Hicksville had so many fun textured walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fav red chair shot yet is of him standing in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! LOVED exploring a new place. I had to pull over quickly to get the shot in the field...half of the chair's legs were in the mud :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!