October 9, 2009

Random postings

So here are some things that have been going on for the past couple of months. I've been super busy taking lots of portrait pictures (hello Christmas cards!) but I've also been doing Mama stuff along the way. Here are a few that make me smile.



Are you kidding me? Eli is screaming, "YES, I'M 2!" Plus, I like the extra popcicle drippings on his belly :o)


He had a awesome time visiting our second cousins in Ohio this summer!


Give this man some buttons to push and he'll be your friend forever...or at the very least, for hours. We love the Indiana State Fair!


"Hello Princess, can I take you for a ride in my sweet car?"


More fun at the fair with G'pa Kip


The Princess

Slushies at the fair



I had a quick visit with the Kimmels. I used to teach with Dave at Sunnyside. His boys are so beautiful!









This is my cousin Matt's family. Baby Elizabeth is technically Eli's age, but was born at 23 weeks. She weighed 1lb 3 oz. The wedding ring she is holding used to fit around her wrist. Yes, miracles do happen.










So I went to my friend Jen's house to visit her and her newest addition...but...









...then Xavier decided to do a head dive into their landscaping trim. Ochie bo-bos. After the doctor showed me his scull (no, I didn't ask to see it!), I told him he could continue on with the stitches.

So that's what we've up to lately. More photog blog posts coming soon :o)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!