October 28, 2009

Leaf Fight! :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

Again, what a privilege it is to see the same families over time. I always laugh when I am with this clan. And now...I get to meet a new member coming shortly. In fact, mama was having a few "getting ready" contractions while I was there! I can't wait to meet sweet Violet. In the mean time, here are a few of my favorites with these GORGEOUS boys...


What boy doesn't go down the slide in some weird way?



Love it!



These boys have the softest brown eyes!





This is what we do...we have fun!





They were trying to guess where her toes and ears were :o)







Then they got ME!




I adore the pictures with the hands. I feel it just shows all the love they are feeling and giving to the baby.










This was right before the massive tickles from Daddy. I think they know it's coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!