October 19, 2009

Jessica & Drew :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

I love it when couples are up for going to new places with me :o) Jessica and Drew were so much fun as we ventured downtown instead of my old 'hood. It was a "tad" cold, but luckily no red noses were captured. It was Drew's first time to Indy. He's an Cincy boy, but Jess and I showed him how Indy rocks it. He agreed. I'm so excited to be a part of their wedding next year. Until then, enjoy these :o)




I loved this little detail!



weeowwzza...she's a hottie!



Yup, how lucky am I?



Drew actually did this pose for me and I love it!





The lighting was awesome for this shot.







Fav




2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!