October 27, 2009

I'm here, I'm here :: Indianapolis Photographer

My little orchard :o)


Well, it's been about a week since I've written and I have so much to catch you up on. Thanks to all my favorite blog stalkers for always checking in on me :o)

This past week I had 8 photo sessions, 1 wedding, and was out of town! I loved it! Needless to say I'm editing like a mad woman right now. Unfortunately, my editing catalogue that I use decided not to work a few days ago. I have all my pictures backed up, but lost an entire day of editing (enter sad whimpers and awwws here). It's the game we play with technology I guess. I DO have a few sneak peaks of what I've been up to, along with some family pics of a recent apple orchard trip. As I look at my family pictures I can't believe how old my kiddies are getting!

Again, I truly believe that I have the best clients in the world. Although I've had a busy week, I've been uplifted and encouraged through it all. Thank you so much!


We go to this apple orchard every year. My mom used to take her kindergarten class here. We picked some apples this year and had a blast!


My brown eyed boy





I LOVE this picture...classic g'pa pic



X man was in heaven being in charge of the apple picker...plus there were no major injuries, which is always a bonus :o)







#3 ALWAYS wants to be picked up. G'ma ALWAYS gives in :o)



Are you kidding me with those eyes!









The best part of the whole day is have apple cider slushies, or as Ky says, "apple sliders."




Upcoming previews:
I will be blogging one or more times a day all this week so stay tuned!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!