October 28, 2009

Sweet Boys :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

I LOVE this family. I've taken their family pictures quite a few times now. What a privilege it is for me to watch these two babies grow and become little men :o) We lucked out on some crazy Indiana weather and had so fun exploring around the IMA grounds. They did such a great job.

Here are a few of my favorites!




Doesn't he look like a little Michael J. Fox. SO CUTE!!!













Lots of Mama lovin :o)

























Favorite




I think the water droplets in this pic are so cool.







I'm not going to name names, but someone was dancing like a crazy person behind me :o)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!