October 9, 2009

Gorgeous Amanda :: Indianapolis Senior Photographer

Can I just say again how much I LOVE seniors! What a fun time in life. I love talking with them and hanging out with them. Amanda is sensational. And her eyes...well, let's just say I was a bit jealous. Amanda's Mom and sista were part of her entourage, so I even got to hang with them too. Thanks to Emily for rockin it and helping me

Thanks for working it for me Amanda! I hope you love these as much as I do.


Her eyes look so beautiful here!


Fierce!



Love this one!



Working the Red Chair



I'd like to say that I totally planned the wind in her hair, but, alas, it was a higher power :o)







I love the back lighting on this one.








2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!