August 5, 2009

Macy! Macy! :: Indianapolis Senior Portrait Photographer


I heart Macy!

This darling teenager and her "entourage" joined me for another urban session this week. It was the day of the Indianapolis MONSOON, and they were coming from northern Ohio, so I was super nervous that they would travel all this way and get rained out. Luckily, the sun started to shine, the rain went away, and we had the most beautiful lighting and puddles a girl could ask for. We drove around all over my side of the city and found some new cool places. Macy was totally up for anything, and worked it for me :o) Here are some of my favorites from every outfit ;o)

A special shout out goes to Macy's lil sis, who held the flash for me all night :o)





I love this laugh















Favorite!



A Perfect 10





Are you kidding me with these eyes?!









Another Favorite



The backlighting was so beautiful!



Okay, so there is a story behind this...Macy was just named Miss Hicksville, OH so I told her to bring her crown. When we drove by this lovely spray painted wall, we couldn't resist :o)





The lighting was perfect here.









Another favorite...I can have as many as I want...


the cousin, the sister, the model, the mama :o)

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! Yay for Hicksville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macy-these are so WONDERFUL!! Girl-u are going to drive the boys wild and your daddy wilder!! LOL! Kiera u r an amazing photographer!! Macy-u look a a covergirl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, girl! Fabulous, absolutely fabulous! Each time I thought, "wow! that must be the best image" I would scroll down to the next one and be wowed again. You guys must have rocked it out for hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hicksville rules! Can't wait to come and visit this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Janet! You know you're my inspiration girl! We rocked it for about 2 hours...but these girls were ON IT, so everything ran so smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...these are STUNNING. What a beautiful young lady! And you really worked these, Kiera! VERY nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!