August 17, 2009

3 Sweet Girls :: Indianapolis Family Photographer

I just love these girls. Stefanii and I met each other about 5 years ago...we were pregnant at the same time. We both even ended up having 3 kids in 3 years. I understand their lives just a bit :o)

We started inside and then ended up outside at the park picking wild flowers and playing around. These kiddies have the most spectacular eyes. Trying to capture them, was a task in itself...such is life with toddlers. They totally made me work for it, but in the end, I think I won :o) I even held hands with the my special friend by the end of the session. Jason and Stefanii, thanks for sharing your world and your precious girls with me. I hope you enjoy this sneak peek...



I have more where these came from :o)







Are you kidding me. Favorite!







I LOVE these freckles!










Can you believe it...one of the first ones I captured!







Ahhh...who doesn't have great memories doing this as a child!




Life with cloth diapers...




Where a majority of us spend most of our time!




I even got some tea!




Super hotties!



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!