August 11, 2009

Intrigue and Delight :: Indianapolis Portrait Photography

I love it when people learn something for the first time. As I took my own first born to meet her Kindergarten teacher yesterday I realized I was explaining what the words "recess" and "cafeteria" meant on the car ride there. Wow...what a surreal moment. I think babies, in particular, must have this feeling all the time. This sweet little one was completely intrigued by everything at Holliday Park! He touched it, studied it, and could NOT be bothered to have this black clicking thing in his face for an hour :o) I knew he was going to make me work for a smile...especially during his morning naptime hour. So, I put on my game face and with a little (okay A LOT) of help from his big brother we broke his concentration from the stick and piece of grass long enough to take a great picture. Thank you so much mom and dad for allowing me get to know your amazing boys. Here are just a few of my favorites for you to look at as I finish the rest...







































1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kiera for a great photo shoot- we love the pictures already!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!