August 3, 2009

Drew, The Ultimate Urban Senior ::Indianapolis Senior Picture Photographer

Drew is from Michigan and didn't want his senior pictures to look like everyone else's, so we went totally urban... and I LOVED it! He wants to be a graphic designer and loves to play soccer (we got along great!). He let me take him all over my ghetto land and even tried out my new red chair...well, it was "new" to me anyway. Thanks for being so cool Drew! You totally rocked the sunglasses.
ps The Dave Matthews Band shirt was my fav :o)











Can you believe somebody was going to just throw this chair out?!




I LOVE this one










Drew's soccer jersey is #13. Thanks firefighters!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!