August 6, 2009

Charlotte and Ruby :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

I met Chris about 4 years ago. He is part owner of Sophia's Bridal on the south side. They graciously hang my work there. His wife and I have been pregnant the past 4 years together so it was such a treat for me to finally meet their girls and capture their sweet personalities. Ruby has just turned one, so the balloons are to celebrate her :o) Enjoy!





She soon realized that she could move the strings around and went nuts :o)









Love this!



Love the lashes!





Learning to walk...





Diva, diva, diva



This last minute shot is one of my favs


4 comments:

  1. {love} the balloons...i've been wanting to do a shoot with balloons...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiera-

    These are so sweet! I am in love so far. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna...I fell in love as soon as I saw the balloons! Perfect colors for some perfect girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon...thanks for allowing me to come to your home and hang out. I had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!