August 25, 2009

Ahhh...feels like home :: Indianapolis Family Photographer

So I've known this amazing family for well over half my life now...and I love them. Our families have been through a lot together...good and not so good. I've done wedding pictures and baby pictures and family pictures for them for years. We've been IN weddings together :o) I feel at home with them. So, when I had the opportunity to see them all together, I was so excited. Here are just a few of my favorites. You may recognize one of my favorite little boys in the world--I've pretty much documented his life from his time in uterus.

I'll see you soon my friends!


Um...hello gorgeous!




All the grandbabies...yes, Keeshan, you are still a baby to me :o)




The original 5.



You don't really want to know how many it took to get this one :o) Notice the nice Mommy grab in the lower right. Been there, done that. I heart digital.




The fabulous 5.



Cousins hard at work...thanks guys!










Sistas




The ladies. So beautiful!




Favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!