August 17, 2009

Kirsten + Drew :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Ahhh...Kirsten and Drew...I've been waiting for this one. Married by the water in Michigan, big families, and 2 models...ummm...okay!

Kirsten is the cousin of one of my all time favorite wedding couples, Megan and Sean. The entire wedding was outside. Even though it was warm :o) it wasn't raining! Everyone looked stunning, the bridesmaids were amazing, the guys were fun, the family was encouraging and lovely, everything was organized and the details were perfect. All in all, an easy day for a photographer! Lucky for me there were 3 of us! The always amazing Megan King drove up with me from Indy. She's just outstanding. Sweet spirit with an amazing eye. And then an up and coming, Dina Sampras, based out of Chicago, joined in on all the fun. I have so many pictures I want to show all of you, so there is a slideshow coming by the end of the day. I just wanted to get some pictures up so you could see this amazingness...

Yup, the glasses are back. Back again.



Signature baby.



Perfect



Get it...the guys are looking the hotness...



Probably laughing at something I said...



Major hotness



Just looked up and saw this.









Kirsten moved up in the alphabet :o)



The bridal party jumped on the boat after the ceremony and I got to tag along. Super fun!





The toasts were so amazing. I think all 3 photographers were in tears at some point. Kirsten's Dad kept a "coupon book" that she made him when she was 10 and he kept it! One of the coupons was for a dance at her wedding. (cue kleenex)


These were so cute...ummm...and delicious :o)



Megan's view...



My view...



See the pride?



See...gorgeous...



Hottie.



LOVE this one of Megan's!







I know, right?



I can't even comment.


3 comments:

  1. Very Nice!!! That bride was beautiful... and you did her complete justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was honestly the most beautiful wedding I have even been to;) These two are an amazing couple and they are stunning to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bw shot of her (the last one) is soooo stunning girl!!! Way to work the light like Jerry! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!