August 25, 2009

Garage Scene: Take 2 :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

A while back I wrote a post about how to take some great pics in a garage. Well, this weekend, our soul mate friends (yes that's what they are!) were in town for the weekend. As I watched all of our kids playing in garage, I noticed that the light was perfect. So, I quickly whipped out a black sheet, and set up shop. It was getting late and dinner hadn't been served yet, so I had to be stealth and nonchalant (not my strong suits...). The whole "photo session" took about 8.5 minutes. Here are few of my favs...


Dude...my kids have the most amazing eyes and eyelashes.



Rule #1...Mommies need to get in the pictures too!






3 generations :o)



Ky is totaling love kindergarten by the way.





Miss Lucy
okay...she has amazing eyes too :o)






Matilda Jane anyone?






Lucy with sweet mama...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!