August 1, 2009

My Three Sons :: Indianapolis Family Photographer

Don't you just love it when you find a family that is just like yours... even if it's just for the satisfaction of knowing "you're not the only one!". This is my family. We look totally different. They're blondish/blue, green eyes and tall...we're all brunette with dark brown/hazel eyes and not short :o) But we're similar in so many ways! Our hubby's both love to work outside with their hands, our first borns are wicked smart, our middle children are little rugrats that get into everything, and our babies (a week apart) are HUGE, gorgeous, and happy-go-lucky. I always love talking to Katie about our kids. We're constantly nodding in agreement as we tell each other our stories.

Not much phases me during a photo shoot with a family, and this session was no exception. I'm so used to my own 3 toddlers so it's sort of a nice break to be with other children :o) I have a ton of "out-takes" below. I love that they show how life is right now with 3 little boys... entertaining and fast paced! Don't worry Kate...I did get a few where everyone is looking and smiling right at me :o)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!