August 25, 2009

Henna Fun :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

So one of my great friends had a few of us over to her house last weekend for some mani/pedi/breathe/relax time. She is due any day now and just wanted one last hurrah! We had such a great time...and the sangria was de.li.cious. She has wanted to do a henna belly blessing of sorts for a while now. We were all in! So when our awesome and talented friend, Shannon, was done with the belly, she "created" on the rest of us...some hands, some feet. It was awesome. She's one of those spacial people who can do anything. I seem to have a few of those :o) Here are just of few of her samples.

Thanks again Jennie for inviting us into your home, your heart and your life. We can't wait to take care of you after this sweet boy arrives.










1 comment:

  1. How you got such great pictures in that horrible lighting...I'll never know! It was REALLY fun wasnt it?!
    Thanks for your great documenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!