August 25, 2009

And a boy makes 3 :: Indianapolis Maternity Photographer

My amazingly talented friend Jen is having a third! We started as work out buddies and ran all the time together as we trained for the mini 2 years ago. Since then, we've become friends. I consider myself blessed to even call her that. Plus, my kids love her kids...which is always a plus. We did a VERY quick photo shoot of her cute belly last week...this sweet boy is coming soon :o)

I just had to snap this while mama was getting ready. The light is perfect.


This is on the landing of their stairs. I love how the light just streams in.






Take #1,362 ;o)



Ahhh...hands



I think this just shows Jen's sweet spirit.



Her boy first born boy is just like mine. GO GO GO


2 comments:

  1. What great pictures of my grandchildren ( all three)and of course of Jen in her state of motherhood. Grandma Rader

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to anticipate the birth of another grandchild. I remember the joy of giving birth to Jennie and it's her turn to carry on.
    She was my miracle and now the miracle continues. Beautiful blessings! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!