August 25, 2009

Meet Mr. Nicholas :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

Ahhh...another one of my "sistas" has added a new life into her family this month. Sweet Nicholas joined us on August 18th. I did his "first" photo shoot a few weeks ago (the one with the dancing fairies). He is SO little. It almost made me want another one! Moving on...his two big sisters could not get enough of him. They were so great! Mama looks amazing and daddy is a proud papa. All this AND they're all gorgeous. Seriously?! Enjoy my friend. Good job.


Can you believe he smiled? I LOVE this one!






He was so calm when Daddy held him.



I'm in love with this next series of pictures. What a lucky brother!









Simple yet beautiful.











hehehe





And, my new favorite thing: before and afters




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!