August 20, 2009

A wee workshop...

I'm a teacher at heart. I love photography. I love talking about photography. I love helping others learn new things! In the past year I've had quite a few people, Mamas in particular, who have asked me to do a 1/2 day workshop. I've been putting a few ideas together, but I really wanted your thoughts and input on the matter. If you are interested or have specific ideas on what you would like to learn (ie, lighting, posing, how to take your camera off of auto!, business questions etc) please let me know. Also, what time of day and which day of the week work best for you. I'm hoping to have models, and other yummy incentives. Please either respond below, or shoot me an email at kiera@kieraphoto.com. I can't wait!

In the mean time, a little story for you:

Kylie asks Great Grandma Margaret, "Are you old?"
She responds, "Why, yes, I'm 97."
Kylie says with surprise, "That IS old!"
Honesty is Kylie's strong suit :o)

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE a workshop! mostly on business but shooting weddings would be good too, technique and lighting would be HUGE too. you know I would be up for anything actually! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment might be a little late... but I would love a workshop and I'm most interested in getting my camera off auto (among other things!) :) Also, lighting tips would be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this mentioned on your facebook and then here - not sure if you have done this yet your not but I would be VERY interested!!!! I have a new Nikon D60 and need to learn ALOT about it! haha

    Shannon (Laurie's sister-in-law)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!